Time 10:00 – 13:00h
We will present data on how Basque companies are implementing the SDG framework in their management. We will have the opportunity to hear first-hand success stories from different companies and the keys to progress in sustainability.
Through training pills, we will learn how to face business challenges with UN solutions, we will learn from Euskalit the framework for the incorporation of the SDGs in the management of companies and we will learn with Esade how to promote and measure the social impact of organisations.
Our aim with this event is to give a boost to the 2030 Agenda, now that it has reached its 8th anniversary and we know that the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are far from being met.
10:00h. Institutional welcome
- BBK Kuna Representative
- Basque Government Representative
- Bilbao City Council Representative
- Cristina Sánchez. Executive Director of the UN Global Compact Spain
10:15h. Data on the implementation of the SDGs by companies in the Basque Country and the momentum of the Agenda 2030 on its 8th anniversary
- Vanesa Rodríguez. Director of Communication and IR of the UN Global Compact Spain
10:35h. Dialogue of companies’ experiences
- 12:15h. UN solutions to business challenges.
Marta Tomás. Director of corporate development of the UN Global Compact Spain.
- 12:35h. Framework for the incorporation of the SDGs in business management. Fernando Sierra. Director of Euskalit
- 12:55h. Promoting and measuring the social impact of business. ESADE
MOTOR SKILLS GAMES
Googaz closes its 5th edition with an event that fuses virtual reality and sustainable development goals.
RECYCLING AND CREATIVE WORKSHOP
MOTOR SKILLS CIRCUIT
COOPERATIVE and theatre GAMES