On 30 November, Kuna will host the workshop "Policies and interventions for youth unemployment: from theory to practice", organised by the ISEAK Foundation, a research and transfer centre in the field of economics.
Time 09:30 – 13:00h
The main objective is to help translate the context of the SDGs to those organisations that wish to do so, introducing transformational changes from the strategy, analysing each company in order to specify practical implementation measures.
Therefore, these workshops will aim to achieve the following results:
- To highlight the value of the current contribution to the SDGs, which is probably not known.
- Improve current SDG engagement and impact.
- To help participating companies prioritise and report on the SDGs to be acted upon, set related business objectives and measure and report on their progress.
- To equip all participating companies with the methodologies and tools needed to mainstream the SDGs into their business practice, including
SDGs into their business practice, based on strategic analysis and deployment.
- Contribute to the development and exchange of good practices in the incorporation of the SDGs in the operations and strategy of companies. and strategy of companies.
- Identify new Social Responsibility actions, inspired by teamwork with the rest of the participating companies, without the need to the other participating companies, without the need for a specific department for this purpose.
- To achieve the development of the implementation of the SDGs in the strategy of each of the participating companies, thus becoming a benchmark and example of good practice in sustainability.
METHODOLOGY AND PARTICIPATION:
In accordance with the above objectives, it is intended that, beyond a training activity, this workshop will contribute to the
development of real implementation projects that serve to establish the guidelines and their subsequent development in the participating companies.
📢 Voces contra la discriminación cultural, sexual y funcional - Diskriminazio kultural, sexual eta funtzionalaren aurkako ahotsak. 🎬🎭 "Historias de arena y sal", Ridouane Chakouch, Antzezlana + Conversatorio con testimonios 💬
Intersectional discrimination, a burden for the social and political participation of black women in Euskadi and diaspora
Come and find out if a bootcamp is what you're looking for
3 keys to understanding migration as an opportunity to improve the expectations of the health workforce.
This event is part of an awareness-raising project developed by UNRWA Euskadi with the financial support of the Basque Agency for Development Cooperation of the Basque Government.