Welcome to the revolution of the Millennial and Z generations
WHAT ARE WE?
- We’re young.
- We’re female entrepreneurs. We’re creative women.
- We’re the present. We’re the change.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE IN?
- We believe in a better future. When we do it, we believe in it.
- We aspire to an Euskadi of enterprise.
- We want to extend the entrepreneurial mindset.
Googaz is a movement created by a group of non-conformist Millennials to work with young people who want to learn, active young people who want to bring about change in our surroundings; to improve society, bringing together young people, organisations and businesses, and finding solutions to social challenges.
What do we do at Googaz?
- Encounters to raise awareness among young people, village by village.
- Territorial cups to bring out ideas and generate projects.
- A vital experience for young winners, to learn and give back what they’ve learned to the villages.
How do we do it?
By having fun, seeking a different format every year: “Escape Room”, “Escape the City” …
What will the CHALLENGE be this year?
The challenge to be addressed will be emancipation.
- What are the reasons behind these data?
- What do young people think about this?
- What kind of help have they had?
- What ideas have they come up with?
22.6% of young people between 16 and 29 years old live outside the parental home. In other words, only 1 out of every 4 young people under 30 years old has succeeded in becoming independent. This issue is a problem for young Basques, and we feel it is essential that young people should be part of the solutions to the challenge.
How will we do it?
We’re calling on young people to get into groups and play the games they used to play when they were small, relating to local culture and far removed from video games.
“The teams that succeed with the games of their childhood will move ever closer to emancipation, and the winning teams will succeed with emancipation, that’s the challenge.”